Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pie and Tart


It's no secret that I love pies and tarts. They are by far my favourite desserts. I think the only thing that can rival I slice of pie or an amazing tart for me is a cappuccino and croissant combo. God, if I had to choose....well, I don't even want to think about it.
Anyhow, I wanted to make sure that everyone knows about the existence of this cookbook. It really and truly is an amazing book. Every recipe I have had from it has been fantastic and actually if I were to cook my way thru another cookbook this would be a great choice - except that I'd weigh 50 lbs more at the end of it all. It just might be worth it though. It has all the classic pies you'd ever want to make, and *%$@ they are good!!!!!!!!!!!
If you're a baker or know someone who is a baker get your hands on this book if you haven't already. I'm sure that if you give this as a gift to someone you can convince them to make you a pie or two from it's pages =)

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment